Saturday, November 24, 2012

Retiring in Belize.

Hi there, just read your 2008 article  - Retiring to Belize. I fell in love with Caye Caulker 4 yrs ago & can't keep away!
I'm an RN currently working for a school district in Oregon - originally from the UK.
Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed your story and hope you are both well and living life to the fullest.
Property prices are soaring down there so I feel I may have missed the growing old in Belize boat!
Oh well, there's always a beach hut on C Caulker for rent!
I spent a month down there 2 yrs ago and bawled the day I flew home.
I'm more than happy with beans and fish , a hammock, great book and a G&T.....in Belize that's my Paradise.
Be healthy!
Roz RN

 ***** Try the West of Belize Rose.  Prices still affordable and living even half as cheap as Caye Caulker.

No comments: