Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ray's CANCER BIOPSY RESULT? SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA, MALIGNANT.

For those cancer survivors and friends.  The biopsy is in. ( Miami, not Belize )    POSITIVE FOR MALIGNANT CELLS; POORLY DIFFERENTIATED CARCINOMA CONSISTENT WITH SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA.

  I spent 5 days in the hospital, admitting through Emergency Room in Homestead, Fl. .  Ran a battery of tests, got a thick file. Staying with Sharon, my daughter.  Lost all my documentation, so waiting now for all my paper I.D.'s, to be replaced by mail.  Looks like the next move will be AFTER thanksgiving?  Whatever is decided to try.  Have no Medicare B.  Got Medicare A.  Perhaps State of Florida Medicaid?  Got to give bureaucracy and postal service time to work.  No word yet on biopsys in KMH? Or through Belize Cancer Clinic in Dangriga.  Can't move anywhere right now, am a non person.

No comments: