Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ooooh! There are some good looking ones on Caye Caulker - boys that is.


How Tina Auxillou said she got the idea to start a hostel on Caye Caulker.
            _______________________________________________

"Yes"
I failed my way to success"
"10 years"

She: "what do you mean failed your way to success?"
Me: "The hostel idea came to me when I found myself single on Caye Caulker and this is the kind of place, as my friend Cynthia (YooHoo) would say " you have to BYOM (bring your own man)" since options are severly limited.


I racked my brain to find a way to be surrounded at home by young handsome men frolicking and sunbathing half naked with little expense or effort on my part. I always wanted to have a place like Hugh Hefner's & had to figure out a poor woman's version. 10 years later, I still don't spend much time looking at the business aspect of this place, I'm too distracted by the boys that are always here"

No comments: