Sunday, July 22, 2012

Diane Auxillou gets married on Caye Caulker, Saturday, July 22, 2012.



My daughter's wedding on Saturday on Caye Caulker, Belize. Married on the catamaran, at Caye Caulker, Belize. The crowd flew in from Illinois to Di's home island.  PAPA was too sick to make it, but I like the photo.  It rained in Western Belize and it looks like it rained out there on the Barrier Reef Island.  CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES TO ALL.

  As Cap'n Ray Auxillou, I performed a few marriages on my charter boats in my younger days myself.  The difference being, that they were valid for the duration of the charter only. ( grin )
Grandkids at wedding for Diane.  The Auxillou descendents, going back a 1000 years in history, and this bunch go back three generations on Caye Caulker.

No comments: