Sunday, July 29, 2012

Auxillou party grandkids photo for Diane's wedding on Caye Caulker, Belize.

Photos are coming on FACEBOOK from my daughter's wedding.  These are mostly my Auxillou grandkids on the chartered wedding catamaran at Caye Caulker inside the Great Barrier Reef.  Two or three were their friends.  Roughly half of my grandkids were here for the party.

I can't remember now, but think this is seven, of eleven Auxillou granchildren.  WELL!  At least the one's I know about? ( grin ) I can't remember, there might be 13  grandkids.  I need some FOLIC ACID to improve my short term memory.  The gal in orange I don't recognize.
 
They are all working for a living and still going to school.  No free ride here. Pay your own way.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by using Like 4 Like?