Thursday, May 3, 2012

BELIZEANS SOCIAL MEDIA TALK ABOUT HOW SCARED THEY ARE IN BELIZE.

HOT DISCUSSION GOING ON BY BELIZEANS ABOUT THE UDP GOVERNMENT ON THE INTERNET SOCIAL MEDIA Ditto on that MEL. I know I'll get a few flaming arrows thrown at me but seriously, I am scared shitless every time I visit Belize. In an earlier post where Ray talked about Belize being a state in the Republic of Guatemala, he said Guatemala is better than it was 50 years ago but Belize is the same as it was 50 years ago. I beg to differ. In my opinion, Belize is significantly worse that it was 50 years ago. Each year that I go back, I find myself climbing the walls to leave. I know every country has its problems, including Panama where I'm going to retire, but I just don't feel safe in Belize even in broad daylight in downtown Albert or Queen Street. Steve Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 07:14:42 -0700 From: cowfootsoup@yahoo.com Subject: Re: Bz-Culture: More on McAfee Raid To: succotz@yahoo.com; hillviewhacienda@yahoo.com CC: bz-culture@psg.com Sounds like the type of abuse Sr. Reek used to endure - except he wasn't a famous millionaire so nobody cared. PUPs will say the UDPs are a bunch of thugs (and they are) - a lowly officer may get re-assigned and nothing will change. It doesn't matter how many pictures of sailing boats and blogging about the sweet life in Belize that Ray posts....this kind of news will turn people off from Belize (myself included). MEL --- On Thu, 5/3/12, Ray Auxillou wrote: From: Ray Auxillou Subject: Re: Bz-Culture: More on McAfee Raid To: "Charlie Trew" Cc: "bz-culture@psg.com" Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 6:52 AM So, you think the officer that pocketed the firearm licenses and conveniently lost one, and was proven wrong when McFee produced the photo copy of it, will get prosecuted in a court of law and sent to prison for framing McFee? I had no idea a Security Guard had to have a license? Wonder who issues such photo I:D:´s? Which government department and what is the fee? Would you get it at the traffic department? What do you think of the gratituitous destruction of property, as using sledge hammers to ostensibly open doors, that were already open, if you turned the knob. Now you got to have a license to test mold in a petri dish, as an antibiotic, or something similar? You gotta be kidding me? Bloody hell!

No comments: