Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PATRIOTIC BELIZEANS VOTE INDEPENDENTS INTO OFFICE, INSTEAD OF MAFIA PARTY GANG THIEVES.

HURRAH! GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE ARE RUNNING AS INDEPENDENTS. OLD CAMPAIGNERS ARE SAYING IN ORDER TO TAKE BACK THE COUNTRY, THE TAX REVENUES, AND OUR PATRIOTISM, WE NEED TO VOTE FOR THESE INDEPENDENTS. IT DOESN´T MATTER WHO REALLY? THE MORE THE MERRIER. AT LEAST WE JUST MIGHT GET OUR GOVERNMENT BACK INTO OUR CITIZENS HANDS IN THE HOUSE PARLIAMENT AND SENATE, TO DEFINE POLICIES AND SPENDING BY OPEN DEBATE IN A TRANSPARENT MANNER, WHERE YOU CAN COUNT THE VOTES. BY PARLIAMENTARY DEBATE, CONSENSUS, AND COMPROMISE. Instead of being ruled by the dictatorship of political party MAFIA GANGS and their SECRET CABINET MEETINGS for their own SELF ENRICHMENT AND raiding of our tax revenues. THROW THE UDP AND PUP GANGS OF THIEVES OUT AND VOTE FOR ANY, ANY AT ALL INDEPENDENT and be a patriot and take back our NATION.



Seasoned politician Fred Hunter Senior, who has served as a member of the House of Representatives under the leadership of the late George Cadle Price, has decided to toss his hat into the ring as an independent candidate for Belize Rural Central. Hunter, a resident of that constituency since the late 1940s, told News Five today that his return to electoral politics comes from seeing the plight of the people living in Rural Central. According to Hunter, neither of the two major political parties has been able to address the needs of constituents in rural Belize.

Fred Hunter Sr., Independent Candidate

“I serve the people man. George Price said to serve the people; god’s pikney. The poor, the widows and the offense dah god’s children. you hurt them, you in trouble. If you want god to smile on you, you help the ones who need the most help. The rich don’t need help. My motto is not that the rich should have less, but that the poor should have more. But when you get in there, you get lost, you get first; you noh in there for yourself. That’s why mi people in Rural North still love mi; anywhere I go they welcome me. I am not there; I retired. But the system has forced me to come out of retirement. I noh retired because I di work till I dead because I like mi cattle; I like farming. I am on the Belize Business Bureau—I’m the vice chairman of the industry. I am the treasurer for the Belize Livestock Association, the District one. When I was representative for the Rural North, I opened a meat shop for the Belize District Livestock Association. They called it Broadwater Park meat Shop right at the Farmer’s Market. When I lost, it broke up.”

No comments: