Thursday, December 22, 2011

SPANISH LOOKOUT PRICES UNDERCUT THE TWIN TOWNS PRICES AT XMAS IN BELIZE

SPANISH LOOKOUT STORES UNDERCUT THE TWIN TOWNS PRICES THIS YEAR BY 10%

A year ago, we found the prices being charged by the Mennonite Town of Spanish Lookout to be extremely expensive. The TWIN TOWNS of Santa Elena Town and San Ignacio were cheaper by far. This year´s shopping expedition found SPANISH LOOKOUT STORE PRICES to be cheaper than the TWIN TOWNS, their competition, by at least 10%. Plus extra services thrown in FREE.

I bought a side mirror for my 97 NISSAN pickup truck, which I´d smashed on the gate post, from DISCOUNT AUTO PARTS. I had to go to Spanish Lookout at any price, as none of the many auto parts stores in the TWIN TOWNS carried them. Not only did they sell me the mirror over the counter. When I asked them to replace the broken one, they did it in 15 minutes and graciously did not even charge me. I was very appreciative. The same story carried over to deals on the stores along the main drag in Spanish Lookout.

This year, the best deals are in Spanish Lookout. I even managed to get some children´s toys I could not find in the TWIN TOWNS.

No comments: