Sunday, November 20, 2011

Belize - VICTIMS resist and catch thief in Seine Beight

VICTIMS RESIST AND CATCH THIEF IN SEINE BIGHT.

From the bz-culture social listserve debate and real time events.

I'd say, in the light of the lacklustre performance of local cops, she did well.
The guy will think 2x before thieving again.

On 11/20/2011 2:48 AM, Charlie Trew wrote:
>
>> " I kicked him in the ribs about 10 times, tore off his shirt, tore down his pants, punched & yelled at the top of my lungs "f***ing thief" about 100 times until half of SB was there watching."
>
> I call that a bad ass. What's also funny is that black hood calling the little lady from Taiwan a "white." Sounds like a real class act.
>
> From: Bill Holly
> To: Charlie Trew ; Belize Culture
> Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:41 PM
> Subject: Re: Bz-Culture: Don't Mess With Linn
>
>
> Explain why she now is a bad ass? In your books, anyway, grin.
> OK, I'm ignorant and don't see why she should be classified as a bad ass.
>
> On 11/19/2011 7:50 PM, Charlie Trew wrote:
>>
>> Several of you know Linn Wilson. She has had an eventful holiday. She is now a certified bad ass in my book!
>> From Linn's FB page:
>>
>> "Happy Settlement Day everyone! I caught a thief this morning trying to break into a hotel room, just as the boats went by, around 8:30 am. He threatened me, Kerry did not take kindly to that & told him to leave. He took a swing at Kerry with a palm "broom" and that was it. Kerry tackeled him, headlock, 25 punches to the face, I kicked him in the ribs about 10 times, tore off his shirt, tore down his pants, punched & yelled at the top of my lungs "f***ing thief" about 100 times until half of SB was there watching. yeah! nothing like blood & sand all over you on a beautiful Settlement Day morning, which I have enjoyed for 20 yrs now. I called Pla cops, they were occupado, I called our security guard & what do you know--our guard had already caught him. in 5 mins they were here, the thief had an alibi friend who said "white people think all black people look the same!!!" oh baby, our security guard had to hold me back--good thing he's a big guy! 99% of Seine Bight people are good, the 1% scamps can all eat shit & die. none of that blood was ours, by the way, and I am so happy I stretched out as usual this morning. the thief sells pie now & then from his bike, young, corn rows. we're suppossed to give statements this morning. our workers know him and asap I will give his name to the community. And to the tourists on bikes who were watching the boats & probably our scuffle--you should have taken a picture becasue I didn't have a camera on me."
>

No comments: