Friday, June 26, 2009

MANSFIELD STOCK CHART WEEKLY USED BOOKS WANTED

MANSFIELD STOCK CHART WEEKLY BOOKS WANTED

I got out of the stock market at the top of the Bull market, about a month before it topped ( three years ago? ) and went into CD's. I kind of think the bottom is forming of this BEAR market and would like to open a new account and get back in for September start in trading again. Unfortunately, I retired to Belize, Central America and am in the boonies. What I need is about the last 40 issues or so of the OTC weekly Mansfield Stock Chart book, that people have stopped using. Old charts don't bother me, for my purposes. I have an old trading system that works with these charts. I need a stack of the old books to do it. I wonder if anybody has any in their trash pile and could either mail them to me here in Belize, or I can give you my daughter's address in Florida and she could remail them to me.
My mail address is: Box 276, San Ignacio, Belize, Central America.

If anybody can help with an old used trash pile of Mansfield Stock Chart Books, it would be appreciated. The last forty or so weeks is fine.

Ray

No comments: