Monday, June 8, 2009

One of the best food places in the Twin Towns of Western Belize

MICKEYS ICE CREAM, A BELIZEAN WORKERS FAST FOOD PLACE THAT SELLS CHEAP WHOLESOME FOOD AND DRINKS ON BANK STREET.

I had to go to Atlantic Bank this morning as the wife was sick with the flu. I had already had breakfast at home, but just can't resist Micky's Ice Cream place, a fast food place that sells all kinds of local dishes at cut rate prices for the working class. I had my usual favorite TOSTADOS and a glass of papaya juice for the digestion. Can't resist their Tostados. The best in the whole twin towns. I wasn't hungry and went off my diet, but man o' man with a trip to the bank a hundred yards away, the opportunity was too good to miss. One of the finest eating places in the Twin Town area. Tostados are .75 cents Belize each and the papaya juice was thick and creamy and $1.50. So I had a second breakfast for $3 Bz, or $1.50 usa.

No comments: